We believe that GBIM are a compelling choice as an investment manager for a number of reasons. A selection are below:
- Personal portfolio management, no models or standardised portfolios
- Two named investment managers who actually manage the portfolio rather than a ‘relationship manager’
- Our fees are clear and transparent and are based on the value of the portfolio on two separate dates. Our interests are aligned with that of the client and their advisor
- No dealing fees, commissions or admin charges are levied by GBIM
- Highly experienced investment team including former CEO of F&C’s retail business, former head of wealth management at Grindlays, a former Cazenove partner, former CEO of Border Asset Mangement (now Sanlam)
- Staff well regarded by the industry – with investment managers named in the Citywire top 30 under 30 and 50 over 50 surveys
- Unlike most of our competitors we focus on making money for clients as opposed to trying to beat industry benchmarks
- We do what we are good at (i.e. investment management) and protect clients by outsourcing other activities such as administration and custody to Pershing Securities.
- We have a strong compliance culture which is reinforced by external compliance monitoring consultants
- Interest paid on cash balances
- Offices in Salisbury, Harrogate and Lancaster provide a national coverage, offshore clients can have portfolios managed via Geneva.
© Copyright 2017 Gore Browne Investment Management, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2AS. All rights reserved.